We treat the underlying cause. Research has shown we can grow neuronal pathways using multi-modal applications.
Prepare for an 1 hour advanced neurological, vestibular, balance and cognitive exam. Included is Videonystagmography (VNG) test to to evaluate your entire vestibular system and areas of the brain.
- Neuro-stimulation: PONS, Vagus, and Trigeminal Stimulation, Spinal Galvanic Vestibular Stimulation
- Neurosensory Integrator – eye hand speed, neuro-cognitive etc
- Cold laser
- Cranial occipital trigger point therapy (suboccipital neuralgia)
- Customized exercises – vestibular, postural, gait re-training
- Interactive Metronome
- Customized Vestibular Exercises – prescribed based on VNG findings
- Optokinetic (OPK) stimulation- moving environment w/ stabilized targets
- Repetitive Peripheral Somatosensory Stimulation (RPSS)
Optokinetic Stimulation which is used in gait rehab, concussion, post-stroke, balance etc to metabolically “wake-
Neuro Sensorimotor Integrator (NSI) This programmable instrument offers procedures to improve: Pursuits, Saccades, Eye-Hand Coordination, Visual Reaction Time, Speed and Span of Recognition, Visual-Vestibular Integration, Ocularmotor Skills, Visual Motor Skills and Neuro-Cognitive Skills, Go-No-Go (inhibition), and balance targeting.
*SCREEN CAN BE LOWERED TO SITTING OR WHEEL CHAIR LEVEL*
Interactive Metronome (IM): an auditory-visual platform engages the patient and promotes synchronization within the brain. Temporal processing (timing in the brain) is responsible for detecting where a sound is coming from for focusing attention, reading comprehension, remembering information, processing speech, motor coordination, and several other human capabilities.
The IM is used on those with: ADHD, Dyslexia, Autism, Learning Disorders, Auditory and Visual Processing Disorders, Parkinson’s, Traumatic Brain Injuries, stroke etc.