5 Day Intensive Rehab
During the 5 day Intensive Rehab program, a comprehensive 1 hour evaluation will be performed on the first day. Depending on your diagnosis/condition and symptoms, you will be scheduled in for two or three 50-minute treatment sessions per day. The intensive nature of this program is designed to fast track improvements.
Initial assessment is $249.00 and the following treatment sessions are 50 minutes in duration and are $85.00 + HST.
This Intensive program is great for patients who are coming from out of town/province/country to minimize their travel time. This also a great option for those who wish to get a head start on their rehab!
- Neuro-Stimulation: PONS, vagus, trigeminal, Repetitive Somato Sensory Stimulation, Spinal Galvanic Vestibular Stimulation
- Neuro Sensorimotor Integrator
- Cold laser
- Trigger point therapy (suboccipital neuralgia)
- Fit lights
- Take home exercises – vestibular, postural, gait etc.
- Right eye assigned home exercises
- Interactive Metronome
- Vestibular Exercises – prescribed based on VNG findings
- Optokinetics moving environment w/ stabilized targets
- Repetitive Peripheral Somatosensory Stimulation (RPSS)
- Dr. Cramer received training in the United States in these RPSS therapeutic modalities.
Watch to see some of the exciting cutting edge treatments available at our clinic