We treat the underlying cause. Research has shown we can grow neuronal pathways using multi-modal applications.
Prepare for an advanced and detailed 1.5 hour exam. Included is a detailed neurological exam, Computerized Balance Testing, Gait analysis and a cognitive exam including a detailed Videonystagmography (VNG) test to evaluate your entire vestibular system.
TREATMENT SESSIONS may include,
- Neuro-stimulation: PONS, Vagus, and Trigeminal Stimulation, Spinal Galvanic Vestibular Stimulation
- Neuro Sensorimotor Therapy – eye hand speed, vestibular, neuro-cognitive and balance rehab
- Cold laser
- Trigger point therapy, head neck therapy for headache and migraine
- Customized exercises – vestibular, postural, gait re-training
- Interactive Metronome
- Customized Vestibular Exercises – prescribed based on computerized Vestibular testing
- Optokinetic (OPK) stimulation- moving environment w/ stabilized targets and on balance plate
- Repetitive Peripheral Somatosensory Stimulation (RPSS): Stroke, Cerebral Palsy, Tremor, Spasticity…
A 63 year old stroke receiving Repetitive Peripheral Somatosensory (RPSS) Technique to decrease spasaticity, the while performing wrist extension and paired with PNF stretch.
Dementia patient working on the NSI. He is able to replicate a 2D image but is unable to once the image is 3D. Those with Dementia and memory impairments often lose their visual-spatial orientation.
A Post stroke on the Neuro Sensorimotor performing working memory cognitive task.
Optokinetic Stimulation which is used in gait rehab, concussion, Vestibular, post-stroke, balance etc to metabolically “wake-
Neuro Sensorimotor Therapy This programmable instrument offers procedures to improve: Pursuits, Saccades, Eye-Hand Coordination, Visual Reaction Time, Visual-Vestibular Integration, Ocular-motor Skills, Visual Motor Skills and Neuro-Cognitive Skills, Go-No-Go (inhibition), and Balance therapy.
*SCREEN CAN BE LOWERED TO SITTING, OR WHEEL CHAIR LEVEL*
Interactive Metronome (IM): an auditory-visual task that promotes synchronization within the brain. Temporal processing (timing in the brain) is responsible for detecting where a sound is coming from for focusing attention, reading comprehension, remembering information, processing speech, motor coordination and balance.
The IM is used to help those with ADHD, Autism, Learning Disorders, Balance disorders, Auditory and Visual Processing Disorders, Parkinson’s, Traumatic Brain Injuries, stroke etc.